As of January, 2012, this site is no longer being updated, due to work and health issues
This page is testing whether search indexing robots index will follow links to pages generated by server programs which use file name suffixes other than ".html" and ".htm". For more tests, see the List of Robot Tests.
- .txt - plain text files without HTML markup
- .ssi and .shtml - HTML files containing text inserted by Server-Side Includes (updated Sept. 2008)
- .pl - HTML files usually generated by Perl on the server (updated Sept. 2008).
- .asp - HTML files usually generated by Microsoft Active Server Pages on the server.
- .cfm - HTML files usually generated by Allaire Cold Fusion on the server.
- .xml - XML (eXtensible Markup Language) files with special content-oriented tags rather than HTML tags.