As of January, 2012, this site is no longer being updated, due to work and health issues
Robots (also known as spiders, wanderers, worms, crawlers and gatherers) follow links from one web page to another. They work with indexing code to store data for later searching.
Experts in robot development available for consulting
Note: these are not official recommendations of Search Tools Consulting, simply listings. Please exercise due diligence and request references before signing contracts.
- BotTechnology.com and Marcus P. Zillman firstname.lastname@example.org
- High-end and large-scale web robot technology for many complex tasks. Also provides web site evaluation for compatibility with search engine crawlers and shopping bots.
- Marko Petek email@example.com, example site: www.bot.com.br
- Works with search robots for special purposes; post-graduate work in Internet development
- Doyle J. Groves firstname.lastname@example.org
- Concentration in spider building and operation relative to employment services, job boards and career networks.
To be listed in this section, please contact the editor.